I love salmon. It’s beautiful pinkish flaky fish. What’s not to love?
Broiled fish yum. This took me literally less than 10 mins to make it. It was light and flavorful. Alhamdulillah.
I served it with Cauliflower Alfredo Noodles.
You will need:
- 2 pound wild-caught, fresh salmon filet (about 1-inch in thickness)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (I used cayyene pepepr)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Mix the spices and sugar together. Rub it or sprikle all over the salmon.
Broil for 5 mins on highest rack or until done. Keep a close eye on it.
My oven started smoking up after 3 mins so I finished cooking it on non stick pan.
If you like to spice it up more, you can totally add red chili powder.